LonAdd HR Consultancy Plc (www.lonadd.com) is a Recruitment & Outsourcing Company based in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia, with branch offices in Dukem and Hawassa.
We are looking to hire an Accountant preferably with Telecom background.
Carry out various monthly payroll tax to our project employees, monthly reconciliations such as cash on hand account reconciliation, account receivable aging reconciliation, vat payable/receivable reconciliation and payroll reconciliation.
- Prepare payroll for project staff and effect salaries timely;
- Ensure timely bank payments;
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions;
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices;
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports;
- Assist Senior Accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
- Assist with Stock registration activities;
- Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation of all banks and get approval from the manager;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly debtors statement;
- Assist in the facilitation of the interim and annual audits;
- Assist in the preparation of year-end financial report;
- Handle e-tax reporting system as per revenue and customs authority policy;
- Handle other tasks as requested by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting or other relevant fields 3-5 year work experience or Diploma in accounting or related field and 5-7 years’ work experience.
- Should have some experience working on Quick book and/or Peachtree accounting.
- Telecom experience is advantageous.
- Organized and efficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Professional attitude and Confidentiality
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Office 365), especially Excel, Excellent interpersonal skill.
How to Apply
Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV only, via email to [email protected] by putting Application for Accountant II in the subject box.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: June 25th 2021
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc