CARVICO Ethiopia Plc, the local subsidiary of a leading Italian Textile company, worldwide leader in the production of warp-knitted and circular Knitted fabrics, has started the construction of a fabric factory in Kombolcha in the compound of the existing Kombolcha Industrial Park.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Accountant, under the supervision of CFO, is responsible for all day today financial related and will work as part of a team and should be willing to cover for the team members when they are absent and offer support when they are under unusual pressure.
Duties and responsibilities
- Have responsibility for organizing and implementing, supervising and managing effectively the Finance-Accounting system.
- Analyze and develop the Finance-Accounting module of the mother company and adapt it to the company.
- Have responsible for organizing and implementing all the Finance-Accounting activities.
- Implement finance-accounting process and policy suitable for the State Law and enterprise’s policy.
- Prepare the Annual FS and submit it to the GM and CFO.
- Keep in contact with auditors and other consultant in order to solve all the finance-accounting problems.
- Continuously update all government’s changes of Finance-accounting regime and regulation, after that release and report for all employees, GM and mother company.
- Have responsible for preparing monthly, annual, and quarterly budget.
- Have responsible for allocating jobs for the finance-accounting office.
- Prepare the monthly finance and accounting report to submit to the GM and to the mother company.
- Preparing the Costing, Reporting & Fixed Assets and Prepare financial reports for management.
- Ensure that proper financial policies, procedures, and systems are operated and maintained.
- Maintain effective cash control system with audits and reports for each period.
- To assist the Finance head in ensuring all financial transactions of our compliant with local laws and our internal policies.
- Preparing payment order (payment voucher, cash receipt, check payment, pity cash, bank deposit) , payroll , leave and terminations.
- Verifying that all expenditure is correctly authorized, that all required Supporting documentation is attached, and have a correct account and program code.
- Check every store and purchase request with budget (if we have budget).
- Verifying the correctness and completeness of supplier invoices, contracts and orders before entering into the system.
- Any related activities assigned by the CFO and the General manager.
Qualifications and Requirement
- Degree in accounting /Finance.
- Excellent knowledge Accounting Software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent computer proficiency.
- 5 years and above in Accounting and Finance.
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Time management skills and Strong work ethics.
- Data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and process oriented.
- Ability to proactively contribute to a positive office environment.
- Problem solving skills and ability to resolve issues.
Key Performance Indicators
- Being flexible in changing circumstances and diverse situations.
- Safeguard of the CARVICO ETHIOPIA PLC asset.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV and Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their applications(Cover Letter) including a detailed CV through email [email protected].
CARVICO Ethiopia plc | Mobil 251-944309747 www.carvicoethiopia.com
- Address Kombolcha, Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Qualification BA/BSc