Purpose of this job:
Assistant Engineering Manager is largely accountable for uphold the quality and standards of the organization by developing ans ensuring maintenance procedures
- Developing maintenance procedures and ensuring implementation
- Carrying out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Keeping a record of all the day-to-day maintenance and service activities undertaken in a facility.
- Evaluating the performance of the subordinates.
- Complying with all corporate policies and the Occupational Safety and health administration rules (OSHA) while carrying out maintenance functions.
- Placing orders for spare parts and equipment for replacement and ascertaining the proper documentation of the same.
- Synchronizing work processes with other divisions of the establishment.
- Bachelor’s degree Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or any other related field of study with minimum 5 years of experience .
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or another managerial role
- Should have strong Leadership capability coupled with maintenance control and management
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can send their non-returnable CVs before the application deadline Via [email protected] email address, referring the position title in the subject line of your email; no photocopies of educational/training certificates are required at this stage; applicant who doesn’t follow the required application procedure will automatically be disqualified from the competition.
Please title your application with a subject line: – ” Assistant Engineering Manager”
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Address Dukem, Oromia
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Qualification BA/BSc