- Participate in managing generic server by ensuring active directory is giving service; DHCP service is always active to manage the margin; create, delete, rename and change AD users and manage the server file and storage devices, make sure it has available space every time;
- Coordinate with seniors to manage local area network by connecting all nodes to the LAN, add new nodes or change places, Joining new user to active directory and sharing resources through the network;
- Assist in managing Wi-Fi network: manage SSID name and policies of the firm Wi-Fi, ensure the security level is in high level and administer passcodes for the firm’s safety;
- Participate in managing all contents in the web domain: create, delete, rename and change mail box accounts, configure accounts to users’ computer mail client application software and oversee the domain policies to satisfy all user requests such as auto responder, group policies, forwards and others;
- Coordinate with seniors to manage the firm’s security: ensure LAN security and Wi-Fi security system is effective, antivirus license , company hard ware and software devices and collect all company resources and files by taking backup;
- Participate in managing Grant Thornton International firms’ requirements: ensure the firewall device is active and licensed, check the vulnerability scanning system is active, oversee all company devices are encrypted and manage all contents of the company according to GTI policy;
- Maintain and replace damaged or out dated computers and supervise the firm’s computer maintenance;
- Follow-up new joiners laptop configuration and leaver staff removal from user accounts – AD and domain;
- Handle user management: create, delete, rename and purge users from AD domain and GTINET.
Experience Required: Not required
Education: Bsc Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and other related field
Ability and Skill Required
- Able to work multiple tasks efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Team spirit/working in a team
- Interpersonal communication and negotiations skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word-processing programs
- Disciplined, organized
- Open-minded, self-learner
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter and updated CV on [email protected] before February 16, 2020.
Please make sure you state the position you are applying for on the subject of your email.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Trainee
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc