Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate task managers;
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments;
- Update contact lists of clients and staffs;
- Maintain client correspondence files;
- Organize purchase of office supplies;
- Make travel arrangements, booking flights, car and hotel reservation;
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries;
- Receive, sort and distribute mail;
- Manage staff appointments;
- Coordinate office maintenance;
- Greet and assist visitors to the office;
- Maintain office supplies store;
- Manage administrative duties i.e. filling, typing, copying, binding and scanning;
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence;
- Coordinate printing of business cards and ID cards;
- Organize staffs and clients meeting and reserve conference room;
- Coordinate with seniors to organize training;
- Assist in supervising guards, cleaning service personnel and office messengers;
- Resolve administrative issues;
- Assist in maintaining Petty cash.
- BA Degree in Secretarial Science, Business Administration and any related fields.
- Sex – Female
Knowledge, Skills, Competence:
- Able to work multiple tasks efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Team spirit/working in a team
- Interpersonal communication and negotiations skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word-processing programs
- Disciplined, organized
- Open-minded, self-learner
How to Apply
1. Fill the online application form by following the below link by inserting Vacancy Code: 002/1/2021
Only shortlisted applicants who filled online application form will be contacted.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Trainee
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc