1. Supporting our agents/sub-dealers/retailers to achieve sales goal both in overall and especially smart models within the channel policies and rules of our company, doing some promotion activities for our channels;
2. Collecting the purchase/sales/inventory data from our agents/sub-dealers, collecting the products/price data for both our company and our rivals in the market, doing some basic sales/market analysis;
3. Collecting the needs/supports/complaints from our agents/sub-dealers/retailers, settling the problems for them, maintaining a good relationship with different hierarchies of channels;
4. Developing new downstream channels for upstream channels to achieve bigger brand coverage for our company;
5. Execute the channel policies in the market, including price protection, price monitoring, customer management, bug-sell monitoring, wholesales standards;
6. Attending some cross-team cooperative activities organized by the managers within/beyond the sales/marketing department.
BA degree or above level, marketing/sales related education or professional background.
a very good command of English language.
Experience in a foreign country ( Dubai) is preferable.
knowledge of Arabic language is a Plus.
He/She must be willing to work in Dubai.
Good at Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Below 35 year old, must be able to travel frequently, result oriented, pressure resistant, positive thinking, strong sense of execution, communicative, passionate on the work of business development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above criteria are invited to send their CV and copies of relevant documents along with application letter through email address [email protected]
·Please note that Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Applicants must state the location (Dubai) on the subject of the email.
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc
- Text Area field Location: United Arab Emirates - Dubai