The Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. The CHRO provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
This position is directly responsible for leading managers of the division and indirectly responsible for all employees within the divisionDuties/Responsibilities:
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the company’s executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years of HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience and at least five years of Healthcare HR experience.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification preferred
Interested applicants are invited to appear in person or send their application, CV and non returnable copies of their credentials to the following address within 10 days from the date of Announcement, Pioneer Diagnostic Center Plc head office which is located on Addis Ababa, Bole Road behind Friendship city center Next to Jupiter Hotel.
E-mail: [email protected]
- Address Ethiopia