- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products by identifying customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all Emirates related products. Ensure quality standards are achieved for all customer interactions.
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the legal requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
- Support Travel Agents by assisting them with their general enquiries.
- Actively be involved in suggesting new ideas and providing recommendations on the improvement of the service provided, thereby increasing revenue and ensuring Emirates success as a market leading airline.
- Keep abreast of Emirates Group news and updates to ensure relevant professional and company standards are maintained.
- Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed, time tables updated, brochures, sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters, providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales.
- Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end of day sales and banking monies received.
- 10 years schooling or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a busy sales team environment.
- PC based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
- Knowledge of contact centre and airline industry procedures and methodology would be ideal.
The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with revenue of US$21.1 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, one of the largest air services provider globally and Emirates airline, the Group’s rapidly expanding and award-winning international carrier. Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group’s dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers. Emirates flies one of the youngest, most innovative fleet in the sky to over 130 destinations across six continents and dnata’s network now extends across 100 locations worldwide. With our international network constantly expanding and opportunities arising in countries/cities outside of Dubai, we are looking for career motivated individuals to join our operations in their home countries. We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Qualification BA/BSc