LonAdd Consultancy Plc (LonAdd) is a Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting Company based in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia, with branch offices in Dukem and Hawassa and a sub-office in Jigjiga.
LonAdd is recruiting a highly qualified professional for Digital Tourism Promotion Consultant on behalf of Tourism Ethiopia Delivery Units.
This position plays a key role in supporting the Mastercard Foundation’s Young Africa Works strategy. In Ethiopia, Young Africa Works aims to see 10million young women and men in dignified and fulfilling work by 2030.
Required number no.: 1 (one)
Develop and manage a digital tourism promotion and marketing strategy and implementation plan under Tourism Ethiopia, while serving as a senior representative to engage with external stakeholders and champion it’s operationalization across the sector
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and manage a digital tourism promotion strategy to advance the “Land of Origins” brand in line with the National Tourism Roadmap
- Coordinate between industry professionals to design and produce high quality marketing and branding products (videos, websites, etc.) for the tourism sector making sure all products are optimized and are in line with Tourism Ethiopia’s brand
- Manage Tourism Ethiopia’s digital presence by developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders across the tourism sector (including government, private sector, investors, and non-profit organizations)
- Create an agile work stream that periodically iterates and reorients itself to capitalize on trends within the tourism and digital spheres
- 8+ years of experience in marketing and branding, with a strong bias for building digital presence at the national level (extensive experience in driving brand strategy delivery and implementation)
- Academic background in the field of tourism and hospitality.
- Experiences working with media.
- Strong promotion & marketing experience, able to ensure delivery stays on track and true to the vision of the national tourism roadmap and Tourism Ethiopia’s branding
- A well-respected team leader that is able to set a clear vision, drive execution, and create an innovative team environment
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills, with the ability to engage with a breadth of stakeholders across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors to advance the National Tourism Roadmap
How to Apply
Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV only, via email to [email protected], by putting the Digital Tourism Promotion Consultant in the subject box.
For more information on the details of the positions, call 0115 505141 or 0115 588181 or check on our website www.lonadd.com
Application deadline: 25th October 2020
Female applicants are highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Qualification BA/BSc