HST Consulting is looking for experienced, energetic and committed RMO-Director for one of its esteemed corporate client engaged in a diversified business with a strong growth ambition to be one of leading brands in Africa.
The RMO Director is expected to help the Company in establishing and communicating value-based metrics, realistic time horizons, and well-defined levels of effort to drive real change, efficiencies, and effectiveness in executing strategic programs/projects that are clearly articulated in the Company’s Strategy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategy Alignment
- Define RMO vision, mandate and responsibilities.
- Develop the program’s strategic vision that guide program direction, including how it is aligned with the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Define the program desired outcomes and map associated initiatives against strategic vision.
- Establish the program-level plans that program resources will follow in order to stay aligned with one another and ultimately meet the program’s objectives.
- Review available business cases/plans and customize value tracking framework, scorecards and prioritization criteria against desired outcomes.
- Technical Expertise
- Define business and technical competency requirements against current projects.
- Support business with technical decisions and issue / risk management and competency model.
- Assess project readiness for implementation and assist in post-implementation reviews and transition.
- Participate in project Steering Committees and provide support around issue resolution.
- People Change
- Accurately identify stakeholders and their needs, set expectations appropriately, work to meet needs and expectations.
- Socialize the program’s vision & strategy and obtain key stakeholder buy-in and alignment.
- Design and deliver targeted messaging to stakeholders through multiple channels.
- Actively engage program sponsors and ensure they are part of the program decision making.
- Communicate benefits and results realized to stakeholders.
- Program Management
- Review and streamline current Program/project management processes, enablement tools and templates.
- Define Program decision making and governance framework.
- Facilitate decision making and escalation of risks, issues, and changes to Program scope, budget, and schedule.
- Develop and maintain the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) highlighting cross-project dependencies and critical path (CPS).
- Measure performance against cost, schedule, scope, and quality baselines.
Qualification and Experience:
- A Professional Qualification in Accounting and Finance and/or Master’s Degree or Equivalent in Management, Economics or, Project Management or related discipline and a least 10 years’ working experience with minimum 5 years strong experience in Financial Management is essential.
- Certification in Project Management/Balanced Score Card is an advantage.
The position holder should possess the following skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of fundamental project management processes, methodologies, tools & techniques and ability to adapt them to organization’s product life cycle.
- Strong organizational skill that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage deliverables and milestones: on time/within budget/meeting business needs.
- Ability to make timely decisions and to take action reflective of business objectives.
- Ability to encourage and enable people to work together as a team.
How to Apply
We only encourage applicants who fulfill the above qualification to send their application and relevant documents by e-mail directly to HST Executive and Professional Recruitment Specialist: [email protected] or submit their application in person to the Human Resources Office at Wollo Sefer, Mina Building, 5th Floor until 16th of May 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next stage of evaluation.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Manager
- Qualification BA/BSc