Position Title : Documentation and Archive Clerk
Function: HR and Operations
Department/Program: Human Resource
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
Based in: Addis Ababa
Duration of contract: Indefinite based on performance and availability of funds.
Remuneration: As per the organization pay scale plus other PSI/Ethiopia staff benefits.
Who we are?
We’re Population Services International (PSI), the world’s leading non‐profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire by marketing affordable products and services that range from mosquito nets to contraceptives to HIV testing. We are a $560m enterprise based in Washington, DC, operating in the private and public sectors in more than 65 countries.
There are over 9,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a diverse group of entrepreneurs and professionals with an unusually wide range of backgrounds – from the medical industry to the music business – all with unique skills we bring to the job.
PSI/Ethiopia wants reimagine healthcare, put the consumer at the center, and whenever possible, bring quality care to the front door. We achieve health impact in Ethiopia by working with both government and private partners and harvesting technology innovation to bring quality care closer to communities, schools, and homes. We empower consumers by including them in the design of healthcare solutions, offering them more healthcare choices, and helping them to have a voice in influencing national priorities. We work with all market actors in the health system to understand their needs, designing and delivering solutions so that market systems can sustainably serve consumers for the long term, helping to support the Government of Ethiopia in achieving Universal Health Coverage.
We are looking for an attentive and multitasking Documentation and archive Clerk who will be responsible for the overall custodianship of HR documents maintained at PSI/E Head Office. She/he also provides relevant support and documents to the HR team for the routine tasks as well as photocopying and scanning tasks. Besides, she/he also manages incoming and outgoing HR letters and documents and maintain a tracking sheet using a computerized database.
Key Result Areas:
- 100% completeness of HR documents.
- Maintain soft copy of HR documents.
Sounds like you? Read on!
You will work under the supervision of the HR Manager, in close collaboration with the HR team. More specifically, you will:
- Create new files, ensuring required documents in the personnel file are kept.
- Maintain a complete individual file of all staff regularly.
- Tracking files going to and from HR Department and assists the HR team with filing.
- Labeling files as per organizational requirements and ensures correct filling accordingly.
- Organize an electronic database and create new ones.
- Regularly check for completeness of archived documents.
- Maintain appropriate filling and labeling system easily identify documents.
- Timely avail documents to HR staff and internal and external auditors and maintain suitable correspondents for on-time collections.
What are we looking for?
- Diploma in Management, Business Administration, or related fields
- Minimum of One Year of work experience.
What would get us excited?
- Proficient in MS office applications and tools.
- Previous experience in HR is a plus.
How to Apply
Are you intrigued? Apply!
By following our 3 steps application process:
1. Fill out the application form using the following link: Online Application Form. It will only take 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Send your CV and application letter to [email protected] clearly mark “Application or Documentation and Archive Clerk Position” in the subject line.
3. Check your email and make sure you receive an automatic response acknowledging receipt of your application that means your application was successful. If you don’t receive the automatic response, check again your subject line and if needed, re-submit your CV and application letter with the correct subject.
Application deadline June 30, 2021. We’ll call or e-mail you back if there is a good fit on both sides.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc