KELEM ETHIOPIA is a local non-governmental non-for-profit non-partisan civil society organization committed to humanity. Kelem has been engaging in designing and implementation of different developmental projects in different parts of the country over the last 18 years. In line with this, Kelem Ethiopia would like to invite competent applicant for the following position:
Employment type: One year with a possibility of Extension
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Driver & Field Assistance, he/she requires to provide safe and comfortable driving service for organizational staff during their travels. He/she is also required to provide field assistance services for field travellers in the best modest and good manner. He is expected to demonstrate good team sprit work and with excellent communication skill. The applicant MUST be free from any kind of drug addictions.
Essential minimum qualifications and capacities
- TVET 10 +1 in Auto mechanic with 5 years’ experience in driving or
- 12th grade complete With 6 years’ experience in driving or
- 6th grade complete With 8 years’ experience in driving
- 3rd Grade Driving License, its equivalent or above & professional competency certificate.
- Work experience in NGOs is an advantage.
- Speaking and writing Skills of English language is mandatory.
How to Apply
To apply, please use the following emails to submit your application: [email protected] or [email protected]. Please specify the position title as the subject line in your application and submit no later than June 18, 2021. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Notice: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
“Committed to Humanity”
- Address Addis Ababa
- Qualification BA/BSc