Who we are
Nutrition International (NI) formerly Micronutrient Initiative, is a Canadian based International Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to delivery of proven nutrition interventions with a focus on mothers, children under 5 years and adolescents. The vision of NI is a world where everyone, everywhere is free from malnutrition and able to reach their full potential. Currently, Nutrition International is seeking applications for a high calibre and results oriented individual with integrity in the position of Finance Manager to be based in Ethiopia.
The successful candidate will help Nutrition International Ethiopia Country Office by providing oversight to all the Financial and Human Resources operations. The candidate will be responsible for the financial reporting, budgeting and compliance and administration management.
The candidate will work closely with the Finance Director in the region and team in the program and finance staff in the Country and the Head Office.
What we are looking for:
- You will have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce and at least 8 years’ working experience in development sector. ACCA or CPA professional qualification is required.
- At least 5 years’ working in a finance manager capacity and in program management environment including budget and grants management. Solid knowledge and experience managing Global Affairs of Canada grants, data base and Microsoft suite, national and international non-profit entity and managing grants from donors such as FCDO, USAID, BMGF is preferred.
- Skills in financial management and administration, attention to details, competent IT skills, team leader and player, problem solving skills, excellent communication skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment. Knowledge of Great Plains, QuickBooks or Peachtree will be an asset.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Amharic required.
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20