The Soufflet Group is a French family-owned business which is collecting and adding value to agricultural raw materials through industrial milling and malting among other activities. France’s top private cereal collector, the Group is also a major player in supplying inputs to farmers cultivating various field crops.
In malting, it is a front-rank world player on the malt market with 28 malt plants in Europe, Latin America, and Asia, located at the heart of the barley producing regions.
Varietal selection, seed multiplication, choosing the best quality barley for its malt plants and the precision of its manufacturing process all enable it to produce the finest malt for its brewer customers.
For more information: https://www.soufflet.com/en/our-sectors/barley-supply-chain/malting
Soufflet has started its operation in Ethiopia in 2017 is now building a malt factory and is actively working on local malt barley sourcing. To support its Finance team Soufflet is looking to hire its Finance Operation Manager.
The Finance Operations Managers is responsible to perform and supervise account payable related transactions, account receivable related transactions and general ledger related transactions. He/she is responsible to deal with tax accounting in accordance with local tax laws.
He /she is responsible to ensure all transactions are processed timely, accurately, and in compliance with the relevant rules and regulations, with excellent customer service and a commitment to continuous process improvement.
The Finance Operations Managers responsible to ensure that financial reports are produced timely, accurately and in compliance with relevant policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Manage the accounting operations (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger Accounting) of the company
- Ensures the timely, complete and accurate recording, posting, balancing, and reconciliation of transactions and accounts.
- Manage monthly and year end period closure activities as per the given timetable
- Reviews the works done by PtoP, OtoC and Rto R activities to ensure accurate, timely and complete financial transactions.
- Prepare yearly and interim Trial Balance in conformance with applicable accounting and reporting standards.
- Payroll Preparation and filling
- Make sure there is no backlog in the system in relation to accounting activities
- Make sure timely production and filling of financial reports
- Make sure timely processing of payments and collections
- Analyses fluctuations between current financial results compared to prior year, prior month, and budgeted amounts.
- Work with internal and external users on meeting relevant tax, annual return and financial statement reporting requirements
- Manage the external auditing activities and close audit findings on timely manner.
- Maintain chart of accounts, accounting policies and procedures.
- Recommends changes in accounting systems and procedures.
- Lead finance Operation section.
- Employee performance appraisal
- Minimum of BA Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Minimum of 8 Years of related Experience in Manufacturing Industry
3. PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skill
- IT skill (ERP system, Microsoft Excel, Email….)
- Customer handling skill
- Managerial skill
- Communication skill
4. PERSONAL SKILLS:
How to Apply
Applicants who will meet the requirements are encouraged to apply on the following email address with 10 working days:
· Email: [email protected]
· Application Deadline: April 17, 2021
· Note: Please indicate the position you are applying in your email subject
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Manager
- Qualification BA/BSc