Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
Maintaining the financial health of the organization
We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Managing finances is at the root of all major business decisions and the role of a financial manager is crucial to the success of any type of organization
- A financial manager is responsible for providing financial guidance and support to clients and colleagues so they can make sound business decisions.
- As a financial manager, you will need a good head for figures and for dealing with complex modeling and analysis, as well as a sound grasp of financial systems and procedures..
- Clear budgetary planning is essential for both the short and long term, and companies need to know the financial implications of any decision before proceeding.
- In addition, care must be taken to ensure that financial practices are in line with all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Financial managers may also be known as financial analysts or business analysts.
In general, tasks across roles may include:
- providing and interpreting financial information
- monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- analyzing change and advising accordingly
- formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- analysing competitors and market trends
- developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue
- producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- managing budgets
- arranging new sources of finance for a company’s debt facilities
- supervising staff
- keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- BA degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- 10+ Years experience
- You will need to show evidence of the following:
- commercial and business awareness
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- an analytical approach to work
- high numeracy and sound technical skills
- problem-solving skills and initiative
- negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- the ability to balance the demands of work with study commitments
- good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- the ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- the ability to work and close financial statement by Ifrs
- the capacity to make quick but rational decisions
- the potential to lead and motivate others
- good IT skills
- Relevant work experience can be valuable Specially manufacturing and service industries more than 10 years and there are many opportunities available
How to Apply
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements can submit their applications including the following:
- Cover letter specifying the position there are applying to;
- Curriculum vitae and Non-returnable copies of academic diplomas and other testimonials.
should apply in person or sending their CV & supporting documents. (Scanned copies of qualification). By e-mail [email protected] yahoo.com or mail by the following address:-
Echa Food complex plc, Human Resource Department.
Apply Deadline January 18, 2022
- Address Addis Ababa
- Qualification BA/BSc