Come work with United Beverages Ethiopia at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside with accomplished business leaders.
- Obtain quotation for the purchase of goods, works and service
- Collect purchase order and purchase requisitions
- Deliver purchased items and orders as required
- Conduct market assessment/study
- Applying for import permit.
- Purchasing insurance, typing permit, Getting bank permit
- Getting a release letter from concerned body and prepare for inspect imported goods
- Submitting shipping documents and others to transistor
- Follow up status of transistor on clearing goods in all stages (inspection, phase office, duty, assessment, finance, investment, check, warehouse charge)
- Receive all imported goods from customs and Facilitate logistics to deliver goods to user department
- Getting duty free privilege for capital goods import, Process francovaluta privilege at investment office
- Clearing imports at National Bank of Ethiopia on time before getting on delinquency list
- Yearly cost saving plan
- Sourcing at least 3 supplier/quotations per material
- Ensure that all PR/PO are done through SAP
- Avoid as much as possible single sourcing and incase it is mandatory a special approval is needed.
- Other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area such as business or economics, logistics, supply chain management or purchasing.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position in a big corporation
- Knowledge of “ERP, Oracle, Microsoft, Etc.”
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Excellent Negotiator.
- High level of English, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Ability to properly document issues with effective descriptions, troubleshooting steps and final resolution.
- Team Management.
- Project Management.
- Strategic Planning.
- International Experience is a plus
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirement should send their respective CV and cover letter online within 10 consecutive working days from the date of announcement stating for which role that they are applying for
via Email Address: [email protected]
United Beverages S.C is an equal opportunity employer where people develop their competency.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Qualification BA/BSc