Purpose of the job
A Forklift Operator is a professional who is responsible for moving goods around warehouses or other industrial sites. And also responsible for loading and Unloading of materials from incoming and outgoing vehicles and stacking them to assigned places.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
- Make sure that and check the forklift machine has enough fuel, oil, water and others before starting work.
- Request, received and properly use fuels, oils, necessary forklift machine spare part and tools.
- Having Check electric forks sufficiently charged and ready for operation.
- Transporting pallets and spacers for the required place and Keep it carefully.
- Transport raw materials from the raw material warehouse to production workstations.
- Transport finished products from the palletizer machine to the product storage warehouse and place them carefully in the designated area.
- Providing products from the finished product warehouse to the loading unloading area.
- Delivering remotely stored products to product loading areas when ordered by the immediate supervisor based on the cargo orders received by marketing and sales department.
- Performs simple and preventive maintenance for the forklift Machine, and reports to the immediate supervisor if it is beyond his/her ability.
- Compliance with occupational and safety laws.
- performs other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- High school or diploma
- Proven experience as forklift operator.
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment.
- Excellent physical condition and coordination.
- Valid certification to operate forklifts.
Candidates should apply by sending an updated Curriculum Vitae and application letter including scanned educational documents.
- If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by emailing your application to [email protected]
- Ensure to attach all requested documents for consideration.
- Clearly indicate the title of the position being applied for as follows “Application for Forklift Operator Position” in the subject line of your Email.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
you can also apply in person at Debre Berhan in front of kabi gizaw kidus Gebriel church DEGA water factory office number 01.
or Addis Ababa @ Mexico road, Mezid, Plaza behind Addis Ababa University School of Commerce 8th floor office number 808
For more information call with 011 558 0002
CALLING TO OTHER NUMBERS IS PROHIBITED
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5