Provide support to the Project Coordinator in the administrative part of coordination tasks, ensuring a smooth relation with local and national authorities, contributing to the context analysis and follow-up, providing translations and interpreting in order to ensure the smooth running of the project.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Monitor and report on key issues (security, risk, etc.) to the Project Coordinator and provide support in analysing contextual information, through a sound knowledge of counterparts, in different administrations in order to improve decision making processes.
• File and update field contacts and correspondence (with other NGOs, UN agencies, local authorities, media, etc) in order to ensure information sources accuracy and its availability on regular basis.
• Assist the Project Coordinator in the drafting of correspondences with authorities and counterparts (government officials, UN agencies, NGOs, etc.) in order to ensure fluent and accurate communication flows
• Assist the Project Coordinator in Internal and External Communication sessions and events about MSF (for National staff, the Ministry of Health staff, as well as local authorities) in order to improve awareness and public opinion adhesion.
• Ensures the continuity of relations with local actors and keeps updated the list of contacts.
• Organize advocacy contacts and appointments for the Project Coordinator with local authorities and partners to ensure the continuity of relations with local actors and involved counterparts.
• Execute clerk-related activities as well as prepare and conduct briefings on the project context to new employees in order to facilitate their integration onboard and within the project environment.
• Translate documents and act as an interpreter when needed.
The location of the project will be Sababoru Woreda. We are targeting the Darme HC as a core facility with 24/7 services with secondary health care capacity, and 15 kebeles for outreach with a clear referral mechanism to 4 less equipped HCs and from them to Darme HC and further referral to Hawassa or Negele hospital.
|Education||Desirable, university degree.|
|Experience||Desirable two years previous experience in similar jobs in the field of humanitarian aid with MSF or other NGOs|
|Languages||Essential, mission working language and local language(s), English, Amharic are mandatory and knowing Oromic language is an added advantage.|
|Knowledge||Essential computer literacy (word, excel)|
• Stress Management
How to Apply
All applicants should send their application files (composed by CV, cover letter, educational records, work certificates and copy of ID card) by email to [email protected] OR give their application file in person to MSF Spain GUJI Gatluak KUEY LUAL or Teshome TADESSE. IN ANY CASE, NAME AND POSITION SHOULD BE CLEARLY MENTIONED
Posting date: 10th of May 2021
Closing date: 19th of May 2021 (5PM international time).
ANY UNCOMPLETE APPLICATION AND/OR
ENVELOP WITHOUT NAMES+POSITION AND/OR
EMAIL WITHOUT NAME+POSITION IN THE SUBJECT
WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
WOMEN AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES (compatible with the nature of work) ARE STRONGLY ENCOURGAGED TO APPLY!
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Copies of CV + supporting documents are non-returnable. Phone calls are not allowed.
- Address Darme, Oromia
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc