LonAdd Consultancy Plc (LonAdd) is a Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting Company based in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia, with branch offices in Dukem and Hawassa and a sub-office in Jigjiga.
LonAdd is recruiting a highly qualified professional for Investment Mapping and Resource Mobilization Expert on behalf of Tourism Ethiopia Delivery Units.
This position plays a key role in supporting the Mastercard Foundation’s Young Africa Works strategy. In Ethiopia, Young Africa Works aims to see 10million young women and men in dignified and fulfilling work by 2030.
Required no.: 1 (one)
Develop and systematically keep record of sector investment flows, and potential investments in the tourism sector to develop a comprehensive investment map. Strategically and proactively, mobilize resources for tourism investment and develop insights on potential near term, medium term, and long-term investments.
Roles and responsibilities
- Oversee current and potential investment flows in the tourism sector and develop a comprehensive investment map to keep track of developments
- Manage overall execution of investment related strategic activities and mobilize resources
- Develop and manage a close relationship with domestic and international sector investors, while maintaining a wider relationship and network with key stakeholders (including government, private sector, and non-profit organizations)
- Provide strategic and technical advice to the CEO with a focus on investment options and potentials
- Work closely with team of experts in Tourism Ethiopia and be instrumental in building their technical capacity on how to coordinate and mobilize resources for investment in the sector
- 8+ years of experience working in the tourism & hospitality investment space, in developing investment map and mobilizing resources for investment, with relevant content knowledge about the tourism sector
- Academic background in the field of tourism and hospitality
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain a close network and relationship with high value stakeholders, with a focus on potential investors into the tourism sector
- Ability to lead teams by setting clear vision, drive execution, and create a positive and productive team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Proven ability to drive investment agenda in a multi-agency government setting
How to Apply
Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV only, via email to [email protected], by putting the Investment Mapping and Resource Mobilization Expert in the subject box.
For more information on the details of the positions, call 0115 505141 or 0115 588181 or check on our website www.lonadd.com
Application deadline: 25th October 2020
Female applicants are highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Qualification BA/BSc