-Complies & analysis information & statistics that would assist in carrying out court activities & provides legal advice & assistance to the CEO in legal matters -Maintain
relationships with suppliers
-Prepares, cases, pleadings, suits, statements of claims, petitions, and defenses, affidavits in the name and on behalf of the company.
-Looks into and analyzes law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles and codes to prepare legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, appeals contracts for review, etc.
-Draws up draft contracts, agreements, forms, letters and other transactional documents, etc. that suit a specified purpose
- LLB Degree with 4 years experience in Corporate & International Trade Law
- 4 years experience in Corporate & International Trade Law
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU:
- Are not committed to meeting deadlines regardless of working on weekends, holidays, and beyond normal working hours.
- Are not self-directed learner who takes full responsibility for growth and skill development even if it’s at the price of social commitment.
- Do not take ownership of problems and shepherd the process until it is resolved even if you are not the one who will not ultimately fix it.
(NO ROOM FOR EXCUSES AND FINGER POINTING)
How to Apply
Please Visit IE Network Solutions website.
Please send your resume, academic qualification, certificates, and references with a cover letter in a single PDF file on our website to the link complied in a single file by clearly elaborating why you want to join IE Networks and how your profile fits this specific job role.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc