We are looking for a few exceptional qualified candidates as a Loan Associate for our company. You will have to compile, assess all the loan applications and evaluate loans product suitability.
As a Loan Analyst your duties and responsibilities include borrower analysis, review home appraisals and evaluation of loan applications. You will gather data from loan applicants including running credit reports, employment information, assets, expenses, and current debts.
You will have an intermediary role between possible clients, loan officers and lenders. If you consider yourself suitable for this post, we would like to meet you.
- The Loan Analyst will ensure the timely and accurate packaging of all loan applications
- Review loans in process daily and determine what is needed to process loans quickly
- Coordinate with Loan Officer/s to prepare loan files for submission to Underwriting approval. Collect all necessary docs.
- Should provide strong communication, support to onshore processors and underwriting so that the files move smoothly.
- Goal is COMPLETE submission for minimal credit conditions.
- Submit loan to UNDERWRITING at selected Bank
- Order Appraisal, VOE, VOD, insurance, loan payoffs.
- Order Title. Submit attorney info to the lender if not already on their approved list.
- As appraisal, title work, verification of employment, and other certifications come in, verify for completeness and accuracy. Ie: borrower name(s), address, loan amount, appraised value, Mortgage Insurance. Update $ in Point with final figures, ie Appraised Value, taxes, insurance, MI. Obtain updated approval from UW.
- Update LOS (Loan Origination Software) and AUS (automated underwriting System) consistent to UW (underwriter) scenarios.
- Cure Conditions: Work with UW and LO/LOA to get conditions cleared as quickly as possible.
- Good knowledge in MS office skills- MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint Presentations
- Willingness to work in night shifts ( From 4PM to 12 AM, 6PM to 2AM Addis Ababa time)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or accounting
- Proven 2+years of experience as a bank loan officer, bank processor, accountant, accounts clerk, bank credit analyst or a similar role preferred
- Strong attention to detail, ability to take instruction/s well
- MS Office skills. Other software plus
- Exceptional ability to communicate with internal/external customers in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical and math skills.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Good time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc