About the organization
Yegna Home is an indigenous company co-founded by two Ethiopian brothers who have the passion to build and connect communities through a platform that bridges the gap of safe and decent accommodation versus convenient room booking services through the state of the art innovations. Yegna home developed an interactive website for room booking, mobile applications and a local call center to meet the needs of local and international visitors in search of rooms from anywhere in the world across 24/7. Yegna home offers a Convenient, Secured, and Reliable hospitality and on demand room booking services (CSR) and aspire to create a Comfortable, Affordable and Safe Stay (CAS) for our local and international guests.
We work 24/7 and be reached through our [email protected], mobile app and soon in call center.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In collaboration with the Marketing Manager, work on various marketing strategies and create awareness about Yegna Home
- Woks closely under the Marketing Manager and implement marketing strategies
- Conduct property add based on guidance from the property and Business Manager
- Create promotional materials for Yegna Home and support the online presence
- Gathering information about host companies and selecting them with the Yegna Home standards.
- Being firsthand information provider for the Yegna home to all interested parties.
- Demonstrating the Yegna Home platform for selected companies.
- Responsible for targeted tasks and their accomplishment.
- Proper time management as the task is time restricted.
- Work closely with Property add and Business Manager
- Support Yegna Home’s social media
- Work with various vendors to finalize deal for Yegna Home
- Work as Assigned by the Immediate Manager or by the General Manager of Yegna Home
Education and Required Qualification
- B.A in Business, Marketing and or any Social Sciences focused in business and marketing from well recognized University
- Reasonable experience in sales and promotion
- Proven experience in branding and brand promotion
- Extensive experience in sales, marketing
- Ability to conduct formative market research and inform marketing strategies
- Ability to assess the market and work to increase Yegna Home’s business
- Good IT skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar marketing role and experience in hospitality will be an added advatnage
- Excellent command of English and Amharic
How to Apply
If you feel you have got the right qualities and competencies, please send your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for Yegna Home on the below email”
Note: Use “Marketing Officer ” as the subject line of your email!
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc