Meklit Microfinance Institution S.C is a transformed Commercial Microfinance institution S.C initially established according to proclamation no. 40/96 and recently revised proclamation 626/2009 issued by National Bank Of Ethiopia to provide financial and non-financial services to Medium, Small Enterprise and the low income people, particularly women, at both urban and rural areas of Ethiopia.
Meklit MFI is currently looking for candidates “Marketing and Shareholders Relation Officer. The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements
Requirements and Qualifications.
- BA/MA Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Management, and related business fields with 2 Years of Experience for BA and 0 Years of Experience for MA Degree in business institutions, preferably in share companies.
- Data Processing and Analytical Skills:- ability to handle and process shareholders as well as financial data, including periodically reviewing and calculating dividends, share values/amounts, number of shareholders, etc.
- Marketing and Communication/Interpersonal Skills:- ability to work as a team with staff/head office departments and branches, preparing and communicating marketing messages with shareholders and customers of the Institution, handling and reviewing shareholders inquiry or feedback or complaints in collaboration with Head of the Department and the CEO, gathering marketing information from shareholders and customers, etc.
- Ability to compile, organize, and process data, produce and present reports on time
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Intrinsically motivated and collaborative/team player.
- Adaptive to new environments.
- Open-minded and ready to learn in any setting.
Amharic and English proficiency is a must. Afaan Oromo is highly desired and advantageous.
The post is an equal opportunity post but FEMALE applicants are highly preferred
- Address Ethiopia