Roche Ethiopia is looking for a Medical Representative for Oncology. He/She will be responsible to effectively manage the interaction and contact with key stakeholders within the allocated customer portfolio in order to further grow the relationship and product awareness to the benefit of Roche’s business. The ideal candidate should have not less than 1-year experience as a medical representative.
- Classify bi-annually the key stakeholders within the customer portfolio in order to effectively and efficiently manage and gauge own interaction with key stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Provide input to the team regarding establishing specific sales strategies in order to further sell Roche products.
- Maintain the knowledge and understanding of competitor activity and market intelligence/trends, in order to timeously and appropriately respond to these.
- Ensure effective and professional service delivery (key account management, after-sales service, etc) in line with the set Roche business principles to all customers on an ongoing basis.
- Identify new possible clients as well as opportunities within existing clients in order to further grow business.
- Ensure that all customer needs are accurately and proactively identified and attended to.
- Monitor own sales targets and ensure that individual targets are met or even exceeded.
- Ensure that user and promotional forums (such as workshops, round-tables, CME (Continued Medical Education), sponsored meetings, congresses, etc) are planned and facilitated in conjunction with Product Managers.
- Partake and provide feedback during the different Product Team Meetings regarding any developments, trends and success of the respective sales and marketing strategies.
- Accurately compile and provide the weekly reports on prospective actions and past developments as well as consolidated monthly reports to the Regional Head and Product Managers.
- Maintain and build internal relationships in order to ensure a strong network and support structure to facilitate the unit’s initiatives.
- Maintain and build customer relationships on an ongoing basis with key stakeholders in order to further grow sales and product awareness.
- Provide customer service levels within the framework of “Going the Extra Mile”, but not to the detriment of Roche.
- Maintain and present a professional image of Roche and the business unit within the market place (grooming, punctuality, customer communication, customer contact).
- University degree in University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or similar field.
- Core behaviors: Walk the talk (Accountability) / Be brave (challenge the status quo) / Do it right (serving others),
- Proven ability to demonstrate Roche Values
- Leadership and management skills / Organization, planning, strategic thinking, influencing and communication skills.
- Proven ability to interact well in a multi-functional team setting.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Sales
- Address Addis Ababa
- Qualification BA/BSc, MBA/MSc/MA