Come work with United Beverages S.co at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Overall responsibility for the delivery of shift outputs, Maintenance, targets and goals by managing, leading and supporting the shift team to produce desired customer service, quality and yield levels in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
To identify and drive improvement, ensuring delivery of department goals.
To manage resource allocation, develop team members and optimize individual potential to contribute to overall site performance.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· Interact with other Shift Managers, Packaging Manager, Brewing department, engineering, customer services and supply planning, to ensure that target volumes are achieved cost-effectively and on time.
· Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards.
· Frequently state and articulate that Safety. Being visible as an ambassador for safety by always behaving in a safe manner and always challenging unsafe practices and behavior of others, reprimanding where appropriate.
· Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
· Supervise, prioritize, and coordinate all activities of shift team workers, including operational and project manage maintenance.
· People management and administrative tasks to ensure that all required products are produced to target volumes and specifications while maintaining the highest possible efficiencies and KPIs.
· Control cost of packaging by minimizing process waste, maximizing efficiencies, and taking appropriate actions to reduce downtime and improve quality.
· Develop & deliver improved performance against targets through effective problem-solving, decision-making and communication between shift teams, and aligned, planned activity with Engineering support, Warehouse, and supply planning.
· Lead embedding of the company’s health, safety, quality, environment and hygiene and GMP standards for the protection of company products, staff and assets in the packaging environment. (High level of energy and commitment to team-based achievement and high interpersonal effectiveness to develop & sustain robust relationships.)
· Manage team’s individual performance and efficiencies towards world-class standards.
· Applying SAP, RCA, and quality management in combination with the standard work procedures. (Structured problem evaluation & solving skills and ready to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action.)
Adhere to real-time SAP entry per shift as required by business standards.
Required Education/Experience and Key Skills
· B.Sc. Degree. in Mechanical Engineering or other related fields of study.
· Minimum of Three years’ proven experience preferably in the packaging or bottling area.
· Problem-solving skills.
Required Differentiating Competencies
· Excellent communication skills.
· Demonstrate a detailed understanding of SHE policies, statutory requirements and responsibilities.
· Excellent technical and process knowledge.
· Leadership and management skills.
· Drive results
· Planned, focused, knee observer, and organized.
- Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should send/submit their CV and cover letter within Five consecutive working days of the announcement date by stating which role and location they are applying for in the subject line of their email to [email protected]
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10