Come work with United Beverages Ethiopia at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside with accomplished business leaders.
Manage all aspects of procurement, ensuring that resources are efficiently and effectively deployed with a diversified base of cost competitive, high quality, and reliable suppliers. Ensure compliance with the procurement policy, as well as the consistent adaptation of good commercial and professional practice.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Devising and Implementing procurement policy and procedures.
- Act as the central point of contact for guidance, support, and training on all procurement matters.
- Participate in the recruitment of procurement team and manage the team that will contribute to procurement policy and process improvement.
- Contribute to the development of corporate category strategies by working closely with category managers to ensure country requirements are reflected in category strategies
- Drive innovation and a focus on continuous improvement for procurement activities.
- Review and approve all deals signed with local suppliers
- Analyze spend on procurement and continuously propose cost optimization initiatives
- Manage supplier risk through a supplier diversification strategy
- Supervise the management of all signed contracts with suppliers
- Ensure timely and acute delivery of purchased items by clearly communicating requirements with supplier
- Coordinate the procurement of international items with UAB’s Central Procurement team
- Monthly procurement reports sent to the Country Managing Director and to the relevant Board Committee
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- International Experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area such as business or economics, logistics, supply chain management or purchasing.
- BTEC, HND/HNC, or NVQ certifications is preferred
- 10 years of experience and out of which 5 years in a similar position in a big corporation
- Procurement Strategic Planning previous experience
- Knowledge of “SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Etc.”
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirement should send their respective CV and cover letter online within 7 consecutive days from the date of announcement stating for which role that they are applying for
via Email Address: [email protected]
United Beverages S.C is an equal opportunity employer where people develop their competency!!!
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Manager
- Qualification BA/BSc