Enhancing Pastoralists Research and Development Alternatives (EPaRDA) is a Local NGO working on Integrated Pastoralist Development. EPaRDA is looking for a qualified candidate for the following position.
We are looking for a competent Program Manager to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. You will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties. The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of programs according to the organization’s standards.
Program Manager Responsibilities include:
- Planning and coordination of projects
- Expanding program reach and enhancing the quality of existing programs
- Developing and implementing strategy for the program team,
- Working with the HR team to manage staff and resources for programs
- Managing budgets and reporting
- Participating in tender and grant application process including design, submission and review
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
- Developing partnerships
- Ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld
- BA in social science or relevant other field
- At least 5 years work experience – out of which 2 years in relevant positions.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should submit their application letter and CVs within 10 consecutive days starting the 1st date of this announcement (i.e from September 16 – 25/2020) through the following email address – send copy to – [email protected]
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Qualification BA/BSc