About Paradise Valley College
Paradise Valley College is an accredited private higher educational institution, which has been providing its boundaryless service since 1997 E.C./2004 G.C. It offers TVET/Level, first degree (undergraduate programs) and Master degree (graduate programs) in various fields of study. The college is located 250 kilometers, southeast of Addis Ababa in Oromia Regional State, West Arsi Zone, Shashemene Town.
Paradise Valley College (PVC) is committed to provide equal educational opportunities for men and women, and does not discriminate any one on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, religious affiliations, or disabilities. The college believes that everyone has a right to be admitted and treated equally. It welcomes all who want to acquire knowledge and upgrade themselves through quality education and training.
PVC is looking for the highly qualified, skilled, professionals and competent employees for the above positions:
Required Number: 1 (One)
Accountable to: President
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Quality Assurance Unit has an officer/head accountable
- Supports College in compliance with the quality Assurance standards and requirements of higher education Relevance Agency (HERQA) and Ministry of Science and Higher Education (MoSHE).
- Designs quality assurance processes, driven by data-based information, and the implementation of these in liaison with the administration and the academic commission.
- Works closely with the academic dean, director of research and development, and the academic commission in determining and designing systems and reports for the dissemination of data and information to the College Administration and the Board.
- Conducts, in consultation with the Academic Dean, validation studies of all tests, questionnaire, and all other instruments used for evaluation purposes.
- Supports the development of College and develops key drives to support the improvement of the quality monitoring processes.
- Liaises directly with relevant stakeholders on Quality Assurance issues and concerns and ensures thorough documentation on follow-up and closure.
- Leads the development of the Quality Assurance reporting framework and develops a system of self-evaluation and self-assessment reporting, based on evidenced indicators.
- Produces regular reports for the College Administration to the prescribed format and deadline.
- Overseas and schedules examination invigilators, and ensures that examinations are conducted with integrity without malpractices.
- Performs all other functions that may assigned by the College Dean.
- Master’s Degree and above
- 5 Years and above in similar position in a Higher Educational Institution
How to Apply
Female applicants are highly encouraged.
Application due date: Qualified and interested applicants can apply within 10 days from the day of this vacancy announced.
Interested candidates should send their brief job application enclosed with a cover letter, CV, academic documents and other certificates, and copies of work experience via [email protected] / [email protected] Other related academic documents will be checked in person when the applicant is invited for interview and written examination.
Send the hard copies of the mentioned requirements to the following address:
Paradise Valley College (PVC)
Shashemene Campus, Human Resource Office
04 Kebele, Near Tekelehaymanot Church,
P.O. Box: 499, Shashemene
- Address Ethiopia
- Qualification BA/BSc