Its head office located in Bahir Dar, TIRET Corporate was established as public owned endowment organization in 1995 G.C. As an investment institution it is contributing to the sustainable economic development and prosperity of Amhara region in particular and the country in general, through establishing profitable and competitive companies and using part of the profits for stimulating social development. Given the continued growth and future expansion of Tiret, the following opportunities exist.
Reform implementation officer is accountable to the human resource development management division enable the company reforming tools to be productive by following supporting and evaluating the result. dig out basic reform and apply it after approval.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to plan lead and follow tasks every day and report their performance.
- Prepare training; follow and evaluate the accomplishment of BSC in the company. Implementation officer report as it is needed.
- Support and follow kaizen and ERP.
- Support and implement performance management and such tools
Number of Positions:1
Employer: Tiret Corporate for Lalibela construction Materials Manufacturing & sales P.L.C
Division: Metal ,Chemical & Mineral Industry Sector
- BSC/MSC /BA/MA degree in Mechanical engineering, chemical engineering and industrial engineering, human resource management; management; personnel administration; business administration; economics; developmental economics and related fields.
- For BSC 3 years, MSC 1 years’ BA 4 years, MA 2 years’ relevant work experience in reform implementation officer, kaizen officer; BSC; performance management.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may submit non-returnable copy of their cover letter, CV, Educational Certificate, Job Experience and other relevant credentials in person or via e-mail within 7/seven/ consecutive working days from the date of announcement. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please mention the title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email and application letter.
QUALIFIED FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
Lalibela construction materials manufacturing. & sales P.L.C Human Resource Department Division
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Address: Lalibela construction materials manufacturing & sales P.L.C Human Resource Department, Lalibela construction materials manufacturing & sales P.L.C Kebele -Koncher, In front of Dashen Cement Factory From The main road 2 K.m far away. Office Number 02, Dejen, ANRS, Ethiopia
- Address Dejen, Amhara
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc