ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Regional Manager to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Description :-The regional manager will be responsible for developing project plan for all regions, monitor project progress and ensure effective allocation of resources .
Required number: 1
Duty station: Ethiopia
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Responsible to make the whole rollout plan for all regions (including the resource plan) according to project milestone.
- Organize all teams to execute the plan, end-to-end monitor and manage the project progress, ensure all targets can be finished on time.
- Responsible in monitoring the project progress cost, quality control, safety control and PAC/FAC.
- Coordinates and solves critical issues from engineering, outsource, logistics, technique teams.
- Able to maintain good relationship with customers and improve customer satisfaction.
- Interface with customers, organize customer meetings and escalate main issues to the project management team.
- Organize rollout teams, define the KPI for all team staff and evaluate the performance, and ensure proper team building within the department.
- Manage subcontractors, organize subcontractor meetings. Conduct subcontractor workload confirmation.
- Manage project equipment and materials properly
- Responsible for the implementation of EHS regulations.
- Prepares daily project reports via email and EPMS system and report to project management team base on PMO regulation.
- BSC Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business Management or related fields.
- At least 2 years experience
- Familiar with RAN technology and TI scope with experience working on site.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
- Able to provide technical support to troubleshoot new end-to-end cellular technology and fix the issues of radio networks.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc