- Controlling movement of heavy equipment and equipment parts
- Ability to perform routine maintenance of equipment like chain blocks, jacks, slings, cranes, winch etc.
- Potential to determine right kind of tools and tackles to carry out lifting and rigging jobs
- Align and levelling of machineries.
- Fabrication and repairing of rigging equipment.
- Inspect, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and service facilities, machinery and equipment and perform or make recommendations regarding maintenance and repair activities.
- Perform preventive checks and servicing on rigging equipment
- Work with engineers as needed in order to complete assignments; provide input as requested regarding the design, installation and maintenance of systems.
- Operate and maintain a variety of hand and power tools used in the performance of assigned duties.
- Adhere to safety orders and comply with established regulations in all aspects of work.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Engineers from time to time.
TVET-III/IV with 10-12 years experience in rigging and plant maintenance job. Experience in the handling of heavy mechanical tools, jacks, cranes, etc.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20