Train, develop and motivate all sales personnel and merchandisers so that defined levels of service quality to trade accounts are achieved in the most professional and cost effective way. The role holder will facilitate and support the roll-out of a Best in Class Standard Operating Procedures for sales by challenging and ensuring the quality use of tools, processes and skills.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Required Education/Experience and Key Skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ relevant experience in a similar position in the Food and Beverages industry /FMCG
- Excellent hands on Sales Training and Development experience
- Excellent hands on experience in Data Analysis, ERP and MS Office, especially MS Excel skills.
- Strong knowledge of both internal and external influencers within the FMCG industry
- Familiar with the key drivers of sales force effectiveness and the capabilities, processes and practices required to drive them.
Required Differentiating Competencies
- High level of analytical skills with detail orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technology inclined and excellent project management skills
- Open mindset, proactiveness and teamwork
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should send/submit their CV and cover letter within seven consecutive working days of the announcement date by stating which role applying for in the subject line of their email to [email protected] and should submit their background summary through the below link:
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are not accepting CVs that are not sent through the indicated links.
United Beverages can be found at https://www.ubethiopia.com/ for more information.
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20