Excellent Learning and Great Opportunities!!!
Come work with United Beverages Ethiopia at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Sales Operations Coordinator generally responsible for providing a professional and efficient Support towards the Sales operation plan execution by the plant side, as per the sales plan provided by commercial department.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Ensure and process all incoming sales orders per the priority.
- Ensure the warehouse end to end Operations.
- Sends daily sales orders execution report .
- Communicate sales orders to FG team in collaboration with plant finance team
- Serve as a front-line contact for the commercial team by the plant side .
- Sends daily stock balance available at plant .
- Follow up and assure sales orders are executed as per the standard set by the company in collaboration with plant WH team.
- Degree in Business Administration, Management, logistics or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3-years of experience in FMCG Sales or Warehouse function preferably in Bottling & related industry .
- Knowledge of Working in SAP and related System.
- Time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent Customer Handling skill
- Data Analysis
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfil the above requirement should send their respective CV and cover letter within Seven consecutive working days from the date of announcement stating for which role they are applying for in the subject of their email
Email Address: [email protected]
United Beverages S.C is an equal opportunity employer where people develop their competency and behavior.
- Address Mojo
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc