Shoa shopping Center would like to invite qualified and illegible applicants for the position of Senior Accountant.
- Processes and posts journal entries for routine transactions in Hlmark system and ensures accuracy of the General Ledger.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- .Performs financial analysis as appropriate to support risk assessment and inform decision making.
- Manages accounts receivable, cash receipts and banking, including the review of supporting documentation.
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers
- Fixed asset processing and reporting
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing.
- Providing information, analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts for internal and external auditors/ audit/
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Qualification and Experience:
- BA Degree in Accounting and Finance.
- 5 year work experience
- Good knowledge and ability of basic computer and Accounting software.
- Ability to efficiently solve problems by utilizing quality communication skills
- Cooperative in team working
How to Apply
Applicants with the above mentioned criteria shall submit their application, CV, and other credential documents Via [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc