The Soufflet Group is a French family-owned business which is collecting and adding value to agricultural raw materials through industrial milling and malting among other activities. France’s top private cereal collector, the Group is also a major player in supplying inputs to farmers cultivating various field crops.
In malting, it is a front-rank world player on the malt market with 28 malt plants in Europe, Latin America, and Asia, located at the heart of the barley producing regions.
Varietal selection, seed multiplication, choosing the best quality barley for its malt plants and the precision of its manufacturing process all enable it to produce the finest malt for its brewer customers.
For more information: https://www.soufflet.com/en/our-sectors/barley-supply-chain/malting
Soufflet has started its operation in Ethiopia in 2017 is now building a malt factory and is actively working on local malt barley sourcing. To support its Finance team Soufflet is looking to hire its Senior Accountant.
The Senior Accountant is responsible to perform and supervise the finance operations branch of the account’s office. He/she is responsible to supervise the AR and AP section of the accounts office and he/she will report to the finance operations manager.
He /she is responsible to ensure all transactions are processed timely, accurately, and in compliance with the relevant rules and regulations, with excellent communication with Production and agronomy departments.
- Fixed Asset accounting and registration/write off
- Weekly Bank reconciliation
- Payment process checking, coding and posting
- Fixed asset verification process
- Timely payment of tax liabilities
- Sub ledger balance with GL balance reconciliation
- Accruals and prepayment accounting
- Monitoring monthly closing schedules
- Journal Approval
- Other GL accounts reconciliation
- Monthly GL period closure and reporting as per the period end closing calendar
- Minimum of BA Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Minimum of 3 Years of related Experience
3. Professional Skills:
- Analytical skill
- IT skill (ERP system, Microsoft Excel, Email….)
- Customer handling skill
- Communication skill
4. Personal Skills:
How to Apply
· Applicants who will meet the requirements are encouraged to apply on the following email address with 7 working days:
· Email: [email protected]
· Application Deadline: April 14, 2021
· Note: Please indicate the position you are applying in your email subject
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc