Internal /External Vacancy
ESHET Microfinance Institution S. Co would like to invite competent applicants for the following position:
- Ensures that transactions are analyzed, coded and posted as per the financial policies of the institution.
- Prepares budget and follows up its implementation, advise managers about the financial implications of the business decisions that they make.
- Manages the accounting and monitoring systems for the company’s finances & other non-human resources.
- Prepares financial statements & reports for management consumption and as per stakeholders ‘information requirements.
- Ensures the proper calculation and payment of income and other taxes to Government.
- Manages the Company’s cash flow in order to ensure availability of optimum cash at any point of time
- Establishes and maintains proper Accounting information Systems in order for other departments to get information of their requirements.
- Assists his/her manager in strengthening of internal control systems and facilitate external auditing processes of the company.
- 5 years of experience in the Microfinance/ Financial Sector
- Determined personality with initiative. perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of integrity
- Be proficient in Microsoft office, and excellent use of Excel spreadsheets:
- Highly developed sense of reliability and accuracy:
- Very good communication skills;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can submit in person or send their applications .curriculum vitae, name and address of up three references and non-returnable copies of credentials to;
ESHET MFI .Head Office located around Mekanisa Michacl near Dr.Tigist Zewudu Medium Clinic.
Tell: 0113206452 P.O. Box 23923 code 1000, Addis Ababa Email – [email protected]
Ten Calendar days from the first date announcement.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Qualification BA/BSc