Fresh Trinity for Home appliances manufacturing is now hiring competent and qualified applicants for the position of Senior Accountant .
Duties and responsibilities of the Job:
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely yearend audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Experience from 4 to 5 years.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Can work on systems like (Oracle and SAP) or has the initiative to learn.
- Has a wide experience and strong information about Taxes Rules.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- A High Education certificate.
- Computer High Skills
- Excellent knowledge of English Language.
How to Apply
If interested please send your CV to the following email address or can apply in person in our office located in Sendafa, industry zone, around WAS gas station.
- Address Sendafa, Industry Zone, Oromia
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc