Job Summary ·
Preparing routine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, sketches & diagrams. · Development of equipment parts drawings
Key duties and responsibilities · Conduct Computer-Aided Design (CAD) of plant equipment parts, system and process design and maintenance of associated CAD data. · Design and draw up new equipment according to the defined specifications · Ensure error free drawings, and timely delivery of drawings. · Ensure drafting including drawing format, numbers and revisions are in compliance with using appropriate standards for drafting. · Perform quality checks during different stages of drafting activity to ensure the quality of drawings. · Liaise with relevant department/ team regarding new and revised prints. · Create and revise production drawings (detail and assembly drawings). · Responsible for setting up and maintaining an organised file system for Production Drawings. · Perform drawing and model audits to verify standards are being followed. · Maintaining record of Drawings, Manuals & other technical documents in soft and hard format. · Know and fully apply DCC’s API, IMS, HSSE requirements, policies, procedures. · Contributing to the overall performance of the service through the execution of the target objectives set for it · Participate in all performance appraisals organised in the organisation (mid-year and end-of-year review of the PMS) · Attend training courses organised to strengthen skills · Perform any other duties assigned by the section heads
Academic Qualification, Experience and Skills Required:
- BSc or TVET-IV in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design
- Minimum Nine (9) years of experience with six (6) in the similar field
- Good knowledge of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with Engineering terminology
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM equipment.
- Basic knowledge of mechanicals systems
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good problem analysis and solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Perfect mastery of specialized Design Engineering Software (ArchiCAD, AutoCad etc.)
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
- Address Ethiopia