Frontieri consult P.L.C (the Ten BDS Center for Development Research )is one of the forerunners in the area of development research and multidisciplinary consultancy service. We are striving to keep the public informed with our research findings believing that these works will help expedite the development efforts of our nation. Our recent partnerships with esteemed international consulting groups based in the USA and UK will add a momentum to the prominence of our services to our society. We believe that our current strong state is the outcome of long years of professionalism and commitment of our staffs, past and present. We have gathered competent professionals and in partnership with scholars across the country and abroad. www.bdscdr.com
Currently, we are seeking to recruit experienced and competent SENIOR RESEARCHER .
Summary of Key Functions:
- Coordinate and lead project team members;
- Access and prepare literature review;
- Prepare research proposals across various economic relevant fields;
- Elaborate research objectives, thematic issues, and construct research proposals accordingly;
- Construct appropriate designing of research methodologies, design tools and instrument and project implementation;
- In collaboration with the research team and research fellows produce quality research report;
- In collaboration with the research fellows, develop innovative approaches such new techniques as may be necessary to achieve the objective of the research;
- Work with other staffs to access and identify technical assistance needs with regards to technical skills, supervision supported for new and ongoing projects;
- Follow the effective implementation of projects with the highest quality and agreed time line;
- Adopt organizational core values, policies and procedures are clearly understood and adhered to in the daily functioning;
- Participate in documentation and dissemination of lessons learned etc.
- PhD/MA/MSc in Economics, Development studies or related fields
- +5 years of Research and proposal development experience across various economic fields, practically in consultancy services.
- Excellent publication and in peer-reviewed journals.
Technical and Other Skills
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Proficiency in verbal and written English language,
- Proficiency in computer skills;
- Abilities of working in tight environment to make things happen within the deadline
- Demonstrated success in creating collaborative relationships with various government and non-government organizations etc.
How to Apply
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their application/motivation letter along with their updated CV via email at [email protected] by clearly marking the position title on the subject line OR in person to the following address.
Fronteri Consult P.L.C
CMC, around 200 meter from St. Michael Church towards Megenagna Road
In the building where Oromia Cooperative Bank and Lion International Bank is located, 8th floor
Tel: 0116 47 95 17/0116 479778
Closing date of application: ten/10/ working days from the date of announcement
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Only candidates who are invited for exam and interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
- Qualified female applicants are highly encouraged to apply
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Qualification BA/BSc