The Spa Manager oversees the operation in Spa & Fitness, creates the tasteful environment, and is knowledgeable about treatments, products and services offered, also is aware of current market trends and is able to drive Spa & Fitness business in a creative and successful manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee all spa operations and spa staff.
- Implementing and maintaining Spa policies, systems and procedures, and managing The Spa on a day to day basis operationally.
- Monitoring and ensuring standards are met and Guests’ expectations are exceeded.
- Ensuring to achieve monthly revenue budget.
- Assist and develop spa package with Sales, Marketing and PR consultant
- Diploma in Spa Management and/or Hospitality/Tourism Management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at the same position in 4 stars’ international hotel chain
- Positive attitude toward supervising & leading a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; customer service skills; teamwork; multitasking and Well-developed Computer Skills particularly MS Office, email
- Knowledge of use of guest activities, sport, games and spa
- Good trainer, able to facilitate at all levels
Interested applicants should send CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 30calendar days of this announcement to the following address: – [email protected]
- Address Ethiopia