Plans, organize and direct the finance supplies and human resources management activities of the hospital;
Coordinates and works with other work units to ensure that the strategic plan is established, implemented and maintained effectively and efficiently through the annual plan implementation
Work with other work units to plan, manage and execute their expenditure budget.
Ascertain that proper books of accounts are maintained and financial statements and reports are generated on time as required.
Provide assistance on the preparation, submission of reports for finance, warehouse and human resource departments monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Perform personnel activities such as recruitment selection etc
- Certifies the correctness of all notification (letters) of personnel actions pertaining to recruitment appointment promotion, salary increment disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Ensure that appropriate security set up is in place on the hospital premises
- Maintain all logistic process like procurement, storage, transport, vehicle management inventory and assets management.
- Ensure adequate control systems over cash, supplies and assets are in place and are constantly monitored.
- Facilitate internal and external audit.
- Ensure all organization’s polices and procedures and government laws of financial management, supplies management and human resource management are being adhered to.
- Organize and conduct training for staff
- Perform other duties as may be assigned;
Desirably a Masters Degree, but Minimum of BA Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration,
BA- minimum of 7 years experience; MA- minimum of 4 years experiance
Commitment to the vision and mission of Genet General Hospital PLC
Team Building Skills
Ability to work under pressure
Excellent communication, coordination and facilitation skills
Technological orientation-utilize necessary software
Coordination and facilitation skills
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Manager
- Qualification BA/BSc