Fresh Trinity for Home appliances manufacturing is now hiring competent and qualified applicants for the position of Warehouse Specialist (WM)
Duties and responsibilities of the Job:
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods;
- Using space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently and making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met;
- Having a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these;
- Coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary;
- Responding to and dealing with customer communication by email and telephone;
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate;
- Planning future capacity requirements;
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals are stored safely.
- Strong knowledge of inventory systems.
- Computer high skills.
- Can work on systems like (Oracle and SAP) or has the initiative to learn.
- Proven working experience as store manager.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- A High Education certificate.
How to Apply
If interested please send your CV to the following email address or can apply in person in our office located in Sendafa, industry zone, around WAS gas station.
- Address Sendafa, Industry Zone, Oromia
- Qualification BA/BSc