GLRA/DAHW was founded in 1957 as an association supporting the work of a doctor caring for leprosy patients in Ethiopia. Since then, GLRA/DAHW extended its support to many other projects, now numbering well over 350 in 46 countries. DAHW employs 60 full and part-time workers in the central headquarters in Wuerzburg, and in its Muenster, Berlin and Magdeburg regional branches, which are mainly for public relations and fundraising activities. GLRA/DAHW also has 13 overseas representatives offices and is a founding member of ILEP, the International Federation of Anti-Leprosy Associations.
Something About Company