- Assist in preparation of budgets and reports.
- Codes payment vouchers and files for data processing and/or payment.
- Prepare balance sheet accounts and clears all reconciling items periodically.
- Prepare relevant invoices to various clients for payment and maintain debtors accounts.
- Update data in peach Tree system.
- Reconcile suppliers statements against ledger statements daily basis.
- Prepare payments reports to suppliers with numerous invoices for payment, check the reports against the corresponding invoices to be paid and maintaining suppliers ledger accounts and passing journal vouchers for necessary adjustments
- Prepares periodic financial reports
- Ensure maintenance of proper books of accounts and kept up to date within NEWA policy guidelines.
- Prepares donor report as required by donor ,project contracts
- Prepare year end financial statements, arrange and ensure timely completion of external audits.
- Officiates in the absence of the senior accounts officer.
- BA Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Computer literate
- Minimal At least 2 year and Above
- Good communication skills
- Good numerical skills detail oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested applicants who fulfill the requirements should send their application letter, CV, and copies of supporting documents in one PDF file with their email subject line stating <Accountant > to [email protected] with in 7 consecutive days.
For more information: 0114-42-03-23
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5