About the company:
MSE Certified Auditors Partnership (Formerly A.W. Thomas L.P.) was established in 1981 and has been in practice throughout Ethiopia since then. We have over 50 professional audit staff with extensive experience in the private sector, NGOs and Government enterprises. We are one of the two RIG approved auditors in Ethiopia to audit USAID resources throughout Africa and our quality control procedures were considered robust by other donors as well including the World Bank, European Commission, BFW…etc.
We are also a member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the leading Advisory and Assurance firm in the world.
To support the profitability of the service line by carrying out assignments diligently and timely as per the standard and professional guideline of the firm. The position holder is also responsible to manage effective delivery of engagements, ensuring cost effective, timely completion and effective service delivery to the required standard on each engagement.
Education and Experience Required
- Fresh graduate with BA in Accounting & Finance.
Ability and Skill Required
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Able to work multiple tasks efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Team spirit/working in a team.
- Interpersonal communication and negotiations skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word-processing programs.
- Disciplined, organized.
- Open-minded, self-learner.
- Address Addis Ababa
- Experience Level Trainee
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc