- The Branch Manager will plan, organize, lead, and control the banking activities of a branch office. S/he will ensure that operating procedures, rules, and code of practices of the Bank and regulators directives and country law are adhered to by all staff. S/he will also coordinate the sales/business development efforts of the branch.
- The Branch manager will also lead the customer service initiatives and guides branch operational excellence. S/he will prepare and submit annual budget, work plan and activity and progress reports. The jobholder will also participate in various community activities and keep in close touch with the business community to promote services offered by the Bank.
- Excellent teambuilding and analytical skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to distribute sales targets and production goals to staffers and manage achievement;
- Knowledge of commercial business law, sector rules and regulations;
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
Interested and qualified applicants shall apply via the link only
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be communicated.
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20