Overview of the position:
This is a dual-role for a Chemical Engineer and Marketing Manager at MinAddis Paints. His/her will be responsible of the management of the production of paints, and lead marketing to boost sales and brand awareness. This role requires a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment and a proven track record in marketing management. The ability to balance both roles effectively is key to succeeding in this position.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Designs and approves long-term and short-term detailed plans, coordinates and leads with the general manager
- Prepare long-term and short-term detailed strategic plans and annual budget allocations according to the organization’s vision through strategic initiative meetings
- Gives balanced work to subordinates and evaluates their work performance and reports
- Attending strategic meetings
- His/her also performs other tasks assigned by the general manager
Chemical Engineering Roles:
- Communicating with the supplier
- Formulate paints that meet the quality standards and expectations of our customers.
- Manage the production team to ensure efficient and safe operations.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand market needs and adjust product formulations accordingly.
- Monitors and directs the implementation of each field of work, prepares and evaluates a continuous work process report about their performance, and gives necessary work instructions, Compile and submit performance reports divided by time to the immediate supervisor
Marketing Management Roles:
- From sales planning, through departments, compiles, follows up and controls the information of customers and suppliers
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
- Achieve the overall company’s strategic objectives through effective marketing campaigns.
- Engage with different stakeholders to ensure alignment of marketing strategies with business goals.
- According to the instructions and product sales quota, region, and customer list, he/she will approach and talk to the existing and new users of the company’s products and explain the company’s products.
- Monitors and verifies that the account of products sold on credit is collected on time
- Reports daily and weekly market and sales activity, stock movement, production, and Punch
- Prepares an agreement to follow up on the customers and gives technical advice
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Chemical Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in marketing management.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Chemical Engineer in a manufacturing environment. Having experience in a managerial position or having PMP and experience working in a paint factory will be advantageous.
Desirable experience and skills:
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with production planning and inventory management systems
- Active in Marketing sales
- Must be creative and hardworking
- Able to make swift decisions
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5