MACCFA Freight Logistics PLC has been delivering logistics services in Ethiopia for nearly thirty years. It is one of the leading private logistics companies in Ethiopia, and committed to be a reliable service provider in the industry.
MACCFA has a strong partnership with CMA CGM, a world leader in transport and logistics, and has entered into a joint venture agreement with CEVA Logistics, CMA CGM’s third-party logistics branch, a top leading global logistics partner.
MACCFA would like to hire potential candidate to the following vacant post. Hence, the company hereby invites competent applicants who fit the requirement stated in the advert to apply.
Purpose of the Job Position:
The post holder is responsible for day to day ground pricing process for both ad-hoc & Requests for Quote (RfQ) requests in line with business cost structure as well as terms & conditions imposed by business conditions.
Reporting Line: Ground Pricing & Quoting Supervisor
Type of Employment Term: Permanent
Required Number: One (1)
Requirements of the Job position
- BA Degree in Marketing/ Business Management or related disciplines
- 1 – 3 year experience in pricing/ sales administration roles or related areas
- Good in customer service, supplier management & negotiation skills,
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data,
- Efficient user & good understanding of quoting system & reports,
- Good knowledge of freight forwarding market,
- Excellent oral & written communication in English, & interpersonal skills, &
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and precision
- Address Ethiopia