Its head office located in Bahir Dar, TIRET Corporate was established as public owned endowment organization in 1995 G.C. As an investment institution it is contributing to the sustainable economic development and prosperity of Amhara region in particular and the country in general, through establishing profitable and competitive companies and using part of the profits for stimulating social development. Given the continued growth and future expansion of Tiret, the following opportunities exist.
Internal auditor is accountable to the general manager an objective internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management cover operations, effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sectors rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Reporting on risk management issues.
- Obey other related tasks if ordered by his leader.
Number of Positions:1
Employer: Tiret Corporate for Lalibela construction Materials Manufacturing & sales P.L.C
Division: Metal ,Chemical & Mineral Industry Sector
- BA/Master’s degree accounting , finance and related fields
- In BA degree 4 years of relevant work experience for masters, 2 years relevant work experience in auditor work experience
Other Personal Attributes
- having good manufacturing Industry experience and knowledge ,
- team work sprit,
- good ethical behavior,
- good customer handling and serving approach skill,
- willingness to accept changes and implement it;
- no prior disciplinary records,
- recommendable/accepted for the position;
- accepting the given responsibility and being committed for overcoming responsibilities;
- good previous performance history and working discipline.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may submit non-returnable copy of their cover letter, CV, Educational Certificate, Job Experience and other relevant credentials in person or via e-mail within 7/seven/ consecutive working days from the date of announcement. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please mention the title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email and application letter.
QUALIFIED FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
Lalibela construction materials manufacturing. & sales P.L.C Human Resource Department Division
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Address: Lalibela construction materials manufacturing & sales P.L.C Human Resource Department, Lalibela construction materials manufacturing & sales P.L.C Kebele -Koncher, In front of Dashen Cement Factory From The main road 2 K.m far away
Office Number 02, Dejen, ANRS, Ethiopia
- Address Dejen, Amhara
- Experience Level Mid level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSc