Amhara Bank S.C. External Vacancy Announcement No. ABa/EVA 072/22
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Reviews daily operational activities,
- Implements the anti-fraud campaign and assess compliance,
- Conducts risk management assessments of all departments,
- Evaluates existing controls, and recommend improvements where deficiencies are identified,
- Conducts investigations of irregularities discovered by or brought to the auditor’s attention.
- Undertake other related duties as required.
Place of Work: Butajira
- BA in Accounting, Accounting & finance, Banking & Insurance, Banking & finance, Business Administration, Management, or other related fields.
- One/1 year of experience in banking industry as an Internal Control Officer, compliance Officer or Auditor and related.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post.
- Address Ethiopia
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5